I gave a 30 minute overview of e-assessment review, discussed pilot in engineering and plans for online submission work. It seemed to go down very well.
- how to manage change and work process in Depts between different people (admin, academics, students).
- 2nd marking
- printing costs
- what is the current situation in terms of health and safety around onscreen marking – might be hours of staring at screens.
- coversheet, can this be localised, i.e., by Faculty or Deptartment
For notes, focussed on what should be delivered by start of new academic year;
- idea of what people want, and how people currently supporting online submission. Suggested staff development model(s)
- robust / resilient moodle service which can handle online submission of assignments
- archive and retrival policy for Moodle
- turnitIn integration
- better idea of annymous submission and second marking
Other ideas are likely to be plans 🙂