Jane would like the following scenario;
each interview candidate (as part of the interview process) completes a multiple choice test. However, each question needs to include a confidence weighting. The candidate, enters the room, sits down, competes the test, and the results are accessed by the interviewers to discuss during the interview.
- There are 25 questions
- there will be between 20 and 30 candidates at each course interview
- there will be 6 to 8 course interviews per year
- these people will not have UCS accounts
- they just need to see the test, if CAA’d then need secure browsers
- the results will not need to be stored electronically for each person, but they should be stored so Jane can use to QU/QE the questions being asked.
- keen to design in the most accessible / usable schemes as possible, and have this mouse driven
- she would like to very low threshold technology 🙂
- The reporting needs to be – as a printed document, in the format
- Title: Printout for Literacy Test – Radiography
- Candidate’s name:
- Q1 – their choice; score; time taken
- Overall score
Question for David and Aaron – if WOLSEY, how manage the accounts?
I’ll go through the questions … and investigate WOLSEY and OMR