I’ve seen all apart from Suffolk New College. The following is the vision / implementation for Elevate, LN’s and the VLE.
- Create a standard sys admin role for the key people in LN’s which will allow them to acheive certain tasks and take ownership over their community areas. ACTION >> Elevate >> organise a meeting with the key contacts to take this role at their LNs. Consult on what is on offer, and see if it meets their needs
- Elevate to keep a list (as a good doc) available to LN Sys Admin and LN HE in FE Cooridnators of who has what responsibilities.
- Elevate to provide staff training (face to face and online how to guides) for the LN Sys Admins.
- Elevate to organise a termly meeting of the LN Sys Admins to keep in the loop of our plans, to consult with and ensure all is going OK
- Elevate attend the LN for 1 day per month. This will allow us to meet up with the LN Sys Admin, the HE in FE coordinator, run a drop in surgery, run an organised staff development session
- Elevate to provide an online course around key themes, ie., an introduction to podcasting
- Elevate to facilitate 15 minute webinars (coffee breaks) by a practitioner on what they are doing – these are life, not recorded
- Elevate to encourage / include a person at each LN to be part of a centrally funded CMALT project
- collaborate on the authoring of key / cross institution guides, such as effective uses of the gradebook
- Elevate and the LN’s will start to build up working relationships through project work, which may or may not be funded, and if funded maybe internal or external.