As mentioned in a previous post, we have been exploring the potential use of ebooks to distribute content and integrate the learning activities with our institutional learning platforms. The intention is the ebook will provide an active learning space which is feedback intensive which the student can access anywhere, while the reflective and collaborative learning will be focused around the ePortfolio or VLE.
The latest version (iPad), for testing is available from:
The questions I’m particularly interested in finding answers:
- Could you explain how engaging you found this ibook?
- How intuitive did you find the navigation?
- In terms of the functionality and interactivity, what did you like?
- In terms of the functionality and interactivity, what didn’t you like?
- In terms of the functionality and interactivity, how might we improve this resource?
If you’d like to be involved and input your thoughts, the online form is available from