I’d suggest the short term outcomes are as follows;
- the development of a course team specific support page (see video below).
- the implementation of a simple communication plan
- auditor & team leader agree on staff development priorities based on audit analysis
- auditor emails all participants concerning the results, and where to take this next in terms of ongoing support (face to face, and online)
- the appropriate member of the TEL staff development team agrees to;
- be based in their course team office at certain times of the week
- will collect stories of TEL use and share these on the support page (one per month)
- is invited to attend course team meetings
- sets up a regular (quarterly) review with the course team leader about progress and opportunities
- maintains the online support page, including; creating / updating guides, writing appropriate discussion papers, adding stories etc.,
- develops an evaluation framework to be able to answer the questions, has it worked?
Course Team Specific Support Page
The following video is a proof of concept to gather feedback and ideas from staff on what they might need as a “one stop shop”. The expectation is the worked up version will in using a different tool.
Image: With Thanks (free to use and share): https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/14442547509_a377f38679_o.png