The following summarises the emerging ideas to support Alison on her EU e-learning project.
She’s needing to take some handbook material and design and develop this as effective e-learning activities. The emerging model is as follows;
OER Level – Granular Objects – all released as an OERs to be hosted in a UCS OER Repository
- the learning sequences templates
- description of how the material might be used: teacher scenarios
- the Video / audio clips
- the tutorial (text based) – including interactive questions and feedback
- the completed e- tutorials (xerte)
The expectation is the stand alone tutorials will be created using Xerte. The text for the tutorials will also be available as a word document, so partner institutions will be able to take these and translate (using Google translator).
So, where will we (Elevate) help in this process?
- install Xerte by end of April on development box
- contribute as part of the development team, to work on the learning sequences, and be user tester