The BUCS engineering weekend is 27th March – 29th. Systems will be powered down at 5.30 on Friday, and available for users by 8am on Monday.
Things to think about:
- we need to publicise this with users through the Blog – update with material coming from BUCS. Draw up a communication plan. We’ll need to get the RSS working on the Moodle Staff Area so that the info is automatically included. Also, a statement on the Moodle Staff Course.
- If people want to follow in more detail then … Twitter: BUCSnews
- I’ve agreed with Dave to include a statement on Moodle (red) at the weekend reminding people. Aim is to capture any offsite weekend users.
- arrange Nitin / Lisa to complete the text plan (Sunday late afternoon / early evening). Any problems then Mark is available Sunday. Update Blog (if available) with the results / outcomes. This will need to be in place by Monday morning.
- Disable the SAMIS link on Friday (27th) in afternoon. Dom will have to do this – Taliesin is on leave
- Dave is project manager, therefore, Moodle Sys Admin will be Mark Chappel.
- Send Dave a copy of the test plan to include within the project wiki