The blurb this time will be
“This 3 minute video is part of our giving the building a voice series. This aims to help people be more aware of how buildings are being used around UCS. For more information on this and other buildings, visit, http://www.ucs.ac.uk”
With the following disclaimer added:
“UCS is not liable for any charges incurred from the access of this resource.”
If people want to know background stuff, then see >>> http://wolseyweb.ucs.ac.uk/blogs/elevate/?p=739
The user testing plan for the QR Code Generator Tour is as follows;
The user will need to create, and print (PDF) a tour – with at least 4 points of interest. You will need to email the PDF you produce to me (email@example.com)
The QR Code Tour Generator is available from: http://a.ucs.ac.uk/qrtour
The how to guide is available from: http://faq.ucs.ac.uk/index.php?action=search&tagging_id=9
Once you’ve created your tour, you need to spend 5 minutes completing the Google Form, which contains the following questions;
- how did you find the experience in terms of being able to create a qr code tour? was it good, bad or ugly? Could you please explain yourself?
- how could we improve the user interface? What more do you need?
- how could we improve the functionality? what other things would you find really useful?
- how could we improve the PDF sign prints?
- Would you use this? What is stopping you use to create tours tomorrow?
The Google form is available from: http://a.ucs.ac.uk/4A